Dec 1, 2011

December is here!

Remember this photo of my box of vintage Christmas ornaments I posted last year?



Well, I collected a few more this year! and this is only some of them, I used a bunch and then remembered to take a photo. What luck I have! :)



Are you ready for December? I just finished putting our trees up today and I think the house is mostly finished being decorated. The Christmas dishes are being washed and I have a whole list of projects and crafts to do this holiday season! So exciting! But first, I will be watching The Santa Clause tonight and continuing to wash dishes. :) What's your opinion on Christmas dishes? yay or nay?

Oh! and I added my holiday playlist to the side bar here ----> It's some of my favorite Christmas music - enjoy!

4 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What a beautiful collection! The photo itself is so gorgeous. I say yay on Christmas dishes! :)

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Wowee, you found a lot of new treasures in one year!! They're gorgeous.....I have a collection of vintage beauties too. The pink ones are my faves! :)

Vanessa said...

your collection is fabulous..what a great choice of colors! I finally switched up my ornament colors this year..loving it!

Jackie said...

nice collection! would love to see pictures of your tree/trees - are you planning on posting pics? :)