Feb 25, 2012

8 things I love: Saturday

.



Oh my! - what a week it has been! I'm so happy it's the weekend, relieved really and even though it's not looking to be a lazy type of weekend - I'll take anything that resembles a less rushed and hectic schedule! I have my fingers crossed that if I can finish all... or most of my to-do list, I'll be able to escape out of the house tomorrow for a little retail therapy. I'm on a mission to find a little black dress and possible a new pair of heels! (I say little but really what I want is a mid-calf length possibly retro inspired dress.) Peter and I have 3 black tie* optional weddings to attend over the next 6 months, it's been quite some time since I've been to a formal wedding. I'm hoping new shoes will be the motivation I need to get moving today on that to-do list!

I'm going to try and pop back in this weekend to post photos. My blog is turning into a 2nd flickr account. ;) xo ~ T

No comments: